Damian is the owner and CEO of Choice Career Services. He is committed to ‘helping organisations manage the human impact of change’. A 25-year career in business has developed this commitment.
Damian’s focus is building strong client relationships to assist them in managing the change issues occurring within their organisations. His skill in uncovering and understanding client needs’ and then developing and delivering solutions with maximum effect.
He has worked with management at senior levels, planning and implementing major change programs. He has also provided career and change management advice to many senior executives. Damian is a qualified Chartered Accountant and holds an Executive MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Business (AGSM).
A self-motivated sales professional with experience in learning and development and conceptual/solution selling and consulting for large and medium sized businesses. Expertise in building business relationships, increasing sales and income for a broad range of clients.
- Extensive knowledge, expertise & results in adult learning principals, learning and development, RTO’s, sales processes and account management.
- High level of business and emotional intelligence and acumen.
- Ability to identify skill gaps and develop tailored solutions to close the gaps.
- Superior relationship building and presentation skills
Laura joins Choice Career Services as an experienced, dedicated, self-starting professional within the areas of management, solution sales, consulting and corporate training. Laura believes results can be achieved dynamically both at an individual and team level by working with and through people, sharing a vision, maintaining integrity and by ensuring there is an alignment to one’s business culture and values.
Laura has worked successfully with management and stakeholders at senior levels within her 20+ year career and holds an Honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Sales team management across Australia and Canada
- Very strong and trusted relationship building experience
- Extensive experience and proven results in market cultivation and expansion of new business
- Experience in coaching and mentoring sales teams
- Management and delivery of globally accredited training within Australia/NZ
- Facilitation and effective design of customised workshops and various learning platforms
- Consulting experience with highly skilled application using Trait Emotional Intelligence, Aptitude and Ability, High Potential and Behavioural (DISC) based assessments
Vicky Osborne is a senior consultant with significant experience in project management, change management, career development and career transition. She has worked for companies such as IBM and Hewlett Packard and with clients including Telstra, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Energy Australia, Qantas, Tabcorp, BHP and the Department of Defence.
Vicky has experience as a subject matter expert in major change management programs. She has consulted to corporate managers and team leaders, identified competencies for improvement, and enlisted strong commitment to achieve goals. As a program manager she has had responsibility for developing significant training programs and rolling these out nationally. She has also held people management responsibilities; providing advice and assistance to career path planning and has managed the recruitment process for major recruitment initiatives.
Some of her most significant strengths include her ability to build rapport, increase resourcefulness and inspire change within a diverse client base, from corporate professionals to blue collar workers.
Currently, Vicky works as a Senior Operations Consultant/ Project Lead, and undertakes projects of varying complexity for Choice Career Services.
Kate is a highly motivated individual with over 8 years’ experience in fundraising, relationship and project management in the not for profit sector. Kate’s strength lies in understanding the needs of the client and building tailored partnerships accordingly, maximising growth and ensuring retention through exceptional relationship management skills. She has extensive experience project managing a wide range of events, from on the day management to top line strategy and process improvement.
Kate’s significant strengths include:
- Relationship management
- Project and event management
- SWOT and statistical analysis
- Strategic planning
- Process development and implementation
- Presentation skills
Ellen has a strong background in all aspects of the recruitment and outplacement industry, with specialist experience in the industrial sector and diversity recruitment projects. Her focus is on creating positive outcomes for candidates, clients and employment services.
Ellen has been central to the automotive transition programs conducted in Victoria and is passionate in seeing sustainable outcomes for those workers affected.
Her specific areas of expertise include:
- Outplacement and career coaching
- Reverse marketing
- Blue and white collar recruitment
- Business development
- Labour hire
- Perm recruitment
- JobActive Network
- Employer incentives and diversity / inclusion recruitment projects