Damian’s focus is building strong client relationships to assist them in managing the change issues occurring within their organisations. His skill in uncovering and understanding client needs’ and then developing and delivering solutions with maximum effect.
He has worked with management at senior levels, planning and implementing major change programs. He has also provided career and change management advice to many senior executives. Damian is a qualified Chartered Accountant and holds an Executive MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Business (AGSM).
- Extensive knowledge, expertise & results in adult learning principals, learning and development, RTO’s, sales processes and account management.
- High level of business and emotional intelligence and acumen.
- Ability to identify skill gaps and develop tailored solutions to close the gaps.
- Superior relationship building and presentation skills
Laura has worked successfully with management and stakeholders at senior levels within her 20+ year career and holds an Honours BA from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Sales team management across Australia and Canada
- Very strong and trusted relationship building experience
- Extensive experience and proven results in market cultivation and expansion of new business
- Experience in coaching and mentoring sales teams
- Management and delivery of globally accredited training within Australia/NZ
- Facilitation and effective design of customised workshops and various learning platforms
- Consulting experience with highly skilled application using Trait Emotional Intelligence, Aptitude and Ability, High Potential and Behavioural (DISC) based assessments